Sunday 6 April 2014

Outfit Re-creation #3 | Katy Perry

I love Katy Perry as a whole, but her style is just a bonus!!


I have been wanting to do a recreation of this particular outfit, and this morning  I was looking at the Next website and I saw the dress that is really similar. So, after seeing that I thought that I would make the whole outfit from items on the Next website. 

◊ The dress is a lovely jersey dress with a scoop neck and it costs £26. 
◊ The shoes are nice and classy peep toe platforms, and they cost £30. 
◊ The leather jacket is from Warehouse and it is partly quilted and has a peak collar, and it costs £58. 
◊ The belt comes in a pack of 2, one is black and the other is a shimmery silver colour, they cost £10 for both. 


If there are any celebrities that you would like me to do, put them in the comments below or tweet me by clicking the link on the right! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment